WATERMELON MARGARITA POPSICLES RECIPE - Frozen Summer Popsicle Recipes - YouTube. SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideSUBSCRIBE
Get my BOOK: http://bit.ly/SweetCelebrations
Forget Margaritas in GLASSES - We're turning ours into Sweet Summer POPSICLES! ---Recipe Below---
-7 oz. Tequila
-5 Triple Sec
-4 Lime Juice
-Approx 2 cups of Fresh
-Green Food Coloring http://amzn.to/2dO27mn
-Hand Blender http://amzn.to/2seM2Be
-Popsicle Sticks http://amzn.to/2tlFlh0
-Popsicle Mold http://amzn.to/2tUKWYD
Makes: 6-7 pops
1 pop = 1 small glass of tequila
1. Mix the tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a bowl.
2. Set aside about half a cup.
3. Split the half a cup into two and add 1 drop of food coloring to one bowl and 2 on the other to get a light and dark shade of green.
4. Puree the watermelon and sift to remove the seeds.
5. Add the remaining tequila mixture into the wtermelon juice
6. Take the corn syrup and choc chips. Dip the chips in corn syrup and stick to the popsicles mold
7. Pour the watermelon juice into the mold. Place in the freezer for about an hour
8. Place popsicle sticks in.
9. Freeze for another hour.
10. Spoon about 1/4 of an inch of the light green mixture and set.
11. Spoon more of the dark green mixture.
There's always an upside and there's always a downside but let's all agree to focus on the Sweeter Side!
The Sweeter Side on Facebook: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideFB
The Sweeter Side on Instagram: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideINSTA
Tags: WATERMELON MARGARITA POPSICLES RECIPE - Frozen Summer Popsicle Recipes - YouTube, the sweeter side, mycupcakeaddiction, elise strachan, my cupcake addiction, how to, cake, bake, make, decorate, easy, simple, beginners, dessert, recipe, recipes, tips, tutorial, watermelon margarita recipe, watermelon popsicles, watermelon margarita popsicles, frozen margarita recipe, best margarita recipe, watermelon hacks, watermelon keg, alcoholic popsicles, cocktail recipes, cocktail popsicles, margarita cocoktail recipe, classic